Warning: Last items in stock!
|Nominal load capacity||1500kg|
|Power system||Semi AC Power|
The CPD15S-E is the most compact electrically powered three-wheeled counterbalanced forklift truck with rear wheel drive in its class. The perfect addition to the MOVMES electric forklift truck family is now better than ever: following a comprehensive overhaul, this smart electric forklift truck now sets new standards when it comes to transporting heavy goods weighing between 1.5 tonnes.
1) Using Ruyi self developed rear wheel driven design, with stable quality, small turning radius, and very good pass through abilities.
2) Rated capacity is 1500kg with side shift, all panels use steel plate with compact appearance and good durability.
3) All panels and covers are made by steel, they are in good durability.
4) With Sideway battery moving system, it is easy for battery changing.
5) Two lifting cylinder on both side of mast, ensure good visibility and high stability.
6) Using rubber wheel with good shock proof, low noise suitable for indoor and outdoor use on different ground.
7) Rear driving system, smart design with small turning radius and goods pass through, have good performance.
8) Use AC motor without brush, free of maintenance.
9) High gradeability up to 10% with full laden.
10) The electric brake is used as the parking brake, which is easy to operate and safe.
11) Use hydraulic power steering is for light steering, have the function of steering priority.
12) Have option of cold-storage, full AC control system.
|Manufacturer’s type designation||CPD15S-E|
|Nominal load capacity/load||kg||1500|
|Load centre distance||c (mm)||500|
|Load spacing||x (mm)||170|
|Wheel base||y (mm)||1348|
|Empty weight (without battery)||kg||2500|
|Axle loading, laden front/rear||kg||3280/710|
|Axle loading, unladen front/rear||kg||975/1525|
|Tyre size front||305 x 140|
|Tyre size rear||285 x 160|
|Wheels, number (x = driven) front/rear||2 / 1|
|Tread front/rear||b10/b11 mm||912/0|
|Tilt of mast/fork carriage forward/backward||º||2 / 5|
|Height of mast when retracted||h1 (mm)||1980 (3m)|
|Free lift||h2 (mm)||option|
|Lift 1||h3 (mm)||2500 - 5600|
|Height of mast when extended||h4 (mm)||3500 - 6600|
|Height above protected roof (cabin)||h6 (mm)||1977|
|Seat height in terms of SIP||h7 (mm)||885|
|Total length||l1 (mm)||2670 (2790)|
|Length including fork backs||l2 (mm)||1720|
|Total width||b1 (mm)||1055|
|Fork dimensions||s/e/l (mm)||35/100/950(1070)|
|Fork carriage DIN 1573, class/form A, B||A|
|Fork carriage width||b3 (mm)||680|
|Ground clearance under mast||m1 (mm)||68|
|Ground clearance centre wheel base||m2 (mm)||68|
|Working aisle width with pallet 1000 x 1200 crossways||Ast (mm)||3050|
|Working aisle width with pallet 800 x 1200 lengthways||Ast (mm)||3150|
|Turning radius||Wa (mm)||1550|
|Driving speed laden/unladen||km/h||6,8 / 7|
|Lifting speed laden/unladen||mm/s||100/150|
|Gradeability laden/unladen||%||10 / 10|
|Sound pressure level DIN 12053||dB(A)||68|
No customer reviews for the moment.